Thursday, September 27, 2012

THE - Happy Pan

Apart from the occasional request for a bling bling earrings, i had asked for a pan.. Yes i asked my hubs to gimme a pan as a random present.. Who asked their husband for a pan?? I did!! =)

So he surprised me at work by sending a picture for a pan which i had asked a long time ago... THE HAPPY CALL!!! He had ordered it and it was delivered at home..



I got insanely excited at work.. I couldn't work and i was eager to go home and whip something instantly.. =) Here is my first dish from Happy Call..

Cajun Chicken:



Ingredients:
* Chicken Breast
* Cajun Seasoning
* Pepper
* A dash of Cayenne pepper

Methods:
1. Wash the chicken breast & pat dry with paper towel.
2. Season with pepper, cajun seasoning & a dash of cayenne pepper.
3. Heat up the happy call with abt 1 tbsp olive oil and cook the chicken for at 10 mins or till chicken is properly cooked.

PS: Serve it with steamed veggie..

No comments:

Post a Comment