Thursday, January 16, 2014

The - 16/01/14 Lunch Box

I can't remember when was the last time I woke up early to make lunch box or to pack breakfast for my older monster.. It feels like ages.. And today, force myself outta bed at 5.30am.. That is only 5 hours of sleep.. but i can manage sleeping lesser than the required 8 hours.. =)

Previously it was kind of a hassle to pack food for work 'cos I'll be packing food for breakfast and then for lunch too.. Now, fruits are for breakfast and I only have to cook and pack our lunch.. Save a 'lil more money.. Every month, I spend more money on eating out.. So that needs to be cut.. a LOT!

Here's what I pack in my food bag:



Pokan Orange/Plum/Persimmon/Fuji Apple/Grapes/Apricot


Rice/Stir-fry cabbage with mince meat/Seaweed Egg roll


No comments:

Post a Comment