Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Introductory..

My mum ever said - "Girl, people eat to live, but you, live to eat.." heh!

True enuff.. The only time i hated food was during my 1st pregnancy trimester.. Nothing tasted good and 90% of my food intake ended up in the toilet bowl or in the drain OR at the side of the road.. Now in my 3rd trimester, baby has been very cooperative.. And i, have been gobbling well..

Chili has been my longest soulmate.. And cooking is my passion.. Being married gives me the opportunity to explore and cook more meals.. And my dearest husband will be the most willing person to try them.. He will definitely finish the food up no matter how bad or good the taste is.. At the end of each meal i know if he loves it or not.. How do i know? Simple..
Me: "Dear, how was the meal? Do you like it?"
Him: "Ok.." (he have a habbit of answering me in the simplest answer..)
Me: "Can i cook it again someday?"
Alright the following answer determines if the recipe is for keep or to-the-bin..
Him: "Yes please.." (Yeay!)
Him: "errr... maybe.." (Not Nice!)

So in this new blog, the other personal blog i'm saving it for my ranting & whining, i hope to share some recipes which i may stumble in the web or from my mum.. And also to share my food journey.. Be it home-cooked meals or from the take-away menu or straight from other's kitchen..

No comments:

Post a Comment