Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THE - Upset Bruschetta

pictures can be so so SO misleading.. they should have put "Photo is for illustration".. i was so disappointed..

I had dinner last night at Pizza Hut, Suntec City outlet, with both my sisters.. I can't remember when was the last time i'd dine-in at Pizza Hut (i'd still prefer Canadian Pizza btw).. So they had changed their menu.. They have some new dishes and the Mushroom Bruschetta caught my eye.. Bruschetta usually have tomatoes so when i saw mushroom, i quickly snap a photo from the menu and sent it to dear hubby.. he replied with a beaming face (meaning ok! he wants that).. i ordered 1 for dine-in.. and to my disappointment, it was way way WAY so different.. Be the judge..

 

















         
               From The Menu..                                                                The Real Thing!

And nope! I did not order this for take-away for dear hubby..

No comments:

Post a Comment